BOOZE PEEPS. beep.
Hello peeps,
I know i haven;t been updating my blog. I was thinking of revamping this site. Facing the same background image for almost three years can be dreadful. Anyway, no one really cares wat i rant here. so i'm not bothered.
After my life went through a few traumatic events that weight me down heavily during the past few years, i think its time to freshen up just alittle bit. a new year with a new perspective. Well, i have been telling myself that, i still dun see how much i've changed- for good, for worst, u decide.
DArn lot of things happened. Photos can be found in my facebook.
random updates in words.
1> I'm working in the lounge as a Guest relation Executive now. Quite slack, alittle more ease than a coffeehouse, still there's stress amidst all these since these VIP carn be compromise with just simple facilities and services.
2> attachment ends, means NS soon. I know alot of u guys are eagerly awaiting this moment. I dun know why, but i guess, i gotta do wat a man gotta do. just that i'm clueless whether i'm man enough for it. heheh.
3>Club in Zirca on sundays.interact with alot of guys and became friends.
4> Mr sim is a fool. as always.
5> Planning on vacation trips to bangkok and Los angelas,US. Thus far,only Redang trip is confirmed. who's tagging along?
-----<>-------------------
that should be it.
carn think.
just alot of random stuff in between but i'm living well - in another word, self sufficient.
SiongSiongBEar Loves Joe.T, Joel and Jovien, his friends, family on 29th January 2010!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home