Pink dot
Give a chance, make a stand, support freedom to love for all LGBT. It’s an opportunity not to be missed and I am glad I was there to witness this historic event.
I saw people, I saw dogs, I saw performances, most imptly, I saw pink- a whole lot of them gathered for the same purpose. It was sure susprising to see families as well, that was definitely comforting.
Give a chance, make a stand, support freedom to love for all LGBT. It’s an opportunity not to be missed and I am glad I was there to witness this historic event.
I saw people, I saw dogs, I saw performances, most imptly, I saw pink- a whole lot of them gathered for the same purpose. It was sure susprising to see families as well, that was definitely comforting.
SiongSiongBear Loves joel and Jovien, remembers Joe.T on 07 June 09!










0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home