Latest update at work- Rosette
one week break passed fast, haven even have time to update everything i did on my holiday and now its my forth day at work which mean the forth day of school reopen... Thats so sad. Initialy was rather excited, meeting new friends as collegues and we went rather well the first two days while i first start to notice our Training officer kept staring at mi when we are having briefing before and after service. It was So FREAKY! i hate it to the core, it seems like whenever he complains things that are totally none of my business, his eye just focus on mi... Yea, that leave an impression i am the culprit delaying everyone precious time for some nagging.
Set that aside, on my thirth day, he just hit on mi rite on the dot, my name was finaly mention above alll else. WATEVER! today, worse, my captains and this Training officer which i think it was rather unfair to mi. Maybe i am wrong in some way, but i did my best. Wat abt guy who stands around and talk to each other ? i am not criticising anyone here, but i am doing job that someone did not wan to do it automatically. I OVERDID !
I HATE MY TRAINING OFFICER! I think he is trying to test my limit and lower my morale. yea yea, scolding everyone as a whole, BUT pin-pointing at only one and always the same person in a group.... which is worse?
i do not hate my captain today because her perception was totally different from mine in the first place, so its natural that i guess she will find fault in mi... anyway, i will have some grudges due to today event...however, it is still early to judge abt my new collegues, but one thing i know is that, i CAN NEVER work well with her if things does not change... and her thinking is that... I Must be the one who must compromise with her, from what i know abt her now. that is susposedly wat she is thinking... and guess wat... I will try my best to change, for the sake of MY better future!!
I have my family, close friends around mi, nevertheless... Thanks for sharing my problems today, cousin and friends...I am loving to serve, looking ahead for a better working environment! hopefully with u as a changed person like what i am gonna do...
Oh before i forget...
ONe more thing to Traing Officer,,,,
WATEVER!!!!!
SiongSiongBear.... signing off...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home