AftER Exam BLUE ~_~
Exams Are OVER !! I Feel IT NOW !! the fresh air, i am starting to have my freedom. MY Ranting desire is going to gush furiously soon... and toDAy is Friday which meansssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...........
MAHJONG! TIME!
I really love it, cos its a time where i get a chance to chat with my LongTerm friends about life while playing.
Exams Are OVER !! I Feel IT NOW !! the fresh air, i am starting to have my freedom. MY Ranting desire is going to gush furiously soon... and toDAy is Friday which meansssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...........
MAHJONG! TIME!
I really love it, cos its a time where i get a chance to chat with my LongTerm friends about life while playing.
HOHO>>> my exam blues!!
This week has been real tough, everyone struggling.
Pile of textbooks covered within merely 9weeks to be examined
and it finally came to a STOP!
how should i spend my holiday now... Well, its PACKED!
WAt to DO , i am so POPULAR,,, haix...haha!
-
-
POSSIBLE EXAMS RESULT
BEVERAGE (GPA of 2) - FAIL (Argh,totally gave up)
!Food Service Management!(GPA of 3)- PASS
Communication in our life(GPA of 3) - PAss
Economic. intro ( GPA of 1) - PASS with MAybe flying colour
Catering.Science (GPA-2)- PASS with flying colour,of course
*Just a Rough estimation together with progess test
-
-
anyway, I Luve my Shatec's friends!
not to forget my secondary friends !
Thanks for tagging, HAve a REAL good week of HOliday, friends!
Cya next term... Missing u all...
-
SiongSiongBear shout out! hoo ray! on 29 June 07
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home