Food Hot€l Asia @ Expo 08
Helow guys,
Recently students from SHATEC were brought to a grand Exhibition in Singapore Expo. Closed to public, it is obvious that the security was damn tight and we dun often we see a lot of police officers there.
Frankly, We were clueless abt wat we be engaging and the things we need to look out for. Especially when it comprises of all the SEVEN halls in Expo! I think that we were the only few listed as ‘Students’ to be involved. Quite an intimidating Xperience, We feared just about everything,. ESPECIALLY when it comes to sampling of food...
However...Wow, I should say!
Thought sometimes it frightened us to grab one. With many other businessman and women looking around.
Recently students from SHATEC were brought to a grand Exhibition in Singapore Expo. Closed to public, it is obvious that the security was damn tight and we dun often we see a lot of police officers there.
Frankly, We were clueless abt wat we be engaging and the things we need to look out for. Especially when it comprises of all the SEVEN halls in Expo! I think that we were the only few listed as ‘Students’ to be involved. Quite an intimidating Xperience, We feared just about everything,. ESPECIALLY when it comes to sampling of food...
However...Wow, I should say!
Thought sometimes it frightened us to grab one. With many other businessman and women looking around.
Overall, Food Hotel Asia is total new lookout event, it showcases everything a hotel needed ranging from kitchen equipments, housekeeping items, food and beverage and many others in relation to its respective countries. Exhibitors from all over the world came to find delegates for businesses in this very exhibit.
I am their future successor.





I am their future successor.
We somehow managed to enjoy ourselves. Taking pics here and there, maybe for mi, seeking out for hot guys... I did learn something there too. Hopefully, we get the chance to see it again. At least on the next time round, we know wat to expect and things/information that can be enquired for, brochures we should collect and that it wouldn make us in an awkward position there.
SiongSiongBear feels so bored.. in SHATEC. Life continues...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home