I am always right !
u see , u see... so elated ! the very first person i click on, for today, after my tiring day in school. Its him, definately.. I know he is and he never admit cos he was my TEACHER ! so teacher can't admit he is gay huh ... wierd. nothing's wrong dude, i could give u Hottie, show u more, man. kiddin... argh... such a waste, why i know it only now.
I like him so much, cos he was totally different among others, impt thing is , he's cute. Its so obvious, yet i am still not able to ask him. I find ways to get closer to him, but i dun dare to.Do u know his sweat is so sexy...water droplet slight down on every inch of his tanned and tone body. how manly he behaves...Just turns u on immediately. but HEY hey hey!!! look where u're heading now.... i am suppose to study, rite. ARGH... just couldn help thinking of it. Truthfully, his teaching really works wonder... everything that he taught gets into my brain like vacuum cleaner, and it never leave till i wanted to. cool... Just imaging.. all my teachers were hot stuff, i could have got str8 A's. well , not my both main languages,perhap.
My flirtatious behaviour will never leave...
SiongSiongBear happy at heart on 03 may 2007 , 1149 pm
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home